Products > PORTABLE GENERATOR > CLORIDOX-GMP
- GMP qualification
- Quick connections and short cycle times
- Precise concentration monitoring
- The Cloridox-GMP is a chlorine dioxide gas generation system designed for use in any pharmaceutical, manufacturing, laboratory, or research setting. The Cloridox-GMP provides a rapid and highly effective method to sterilize volumes up to 70,000 ft3, including rooms, isolators (sterility test, filling line, containment, etc.), passthroughs, processing tanks and vessels, cleanrooms, lyophilizers, etc. Additionally, the system can be interfaced with most vacuum chambers to provide a low-temperature method for component and product sterilization. The Clordiox-GMP utilizes a rugged industrial control system and is constructed of robust, corrosion resistant 316L stainless steel to provide an exceptionally long life.
- The Cloridox-GMP is portable in design and can be easily moved throughout your facility. The system features a sophisticated photometric sterilant concentration monitoring system allowing for a tightly controlled and consistent sterilization process. This repeatable, tight process control and accurate concentration monitoring system make chlorine dioxide gas sterilization cycles easy to validate. When sterilization cycles are completed, a run record is produced that contains cycle data including the date, cycle time, cycle steps, as well as temperature, pressure, and chlorine dioxide concentration. Run Data can also be electronically logged to the included USB drive. The control system features a password protected, recipe management system with historical and real time trending of cycle data.
- Small chambers can be fully decontaminated with a total cycle time of less than 1.5 hours and rooms can be fully decontaminated with a total cycle time of less than 3.5 hours. All instrumentation, including the concentration monitoring system, can be easily calibrated to traceable standards.