Products > UV LIGHT SYSTEMS > THE TORCH+
- UV Light Disinfection Tower
- Low cost, high UV output
- Built-in UV dosage monitor
- Remote Operation and Data Logging
- The TORCH+ is an easy-to-use, powerful disinfection system designed for use in any healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, laboratory, or research setting. It is used to provide a rapid and highly effective method to disinfect surfaces, components, and common touch points to reduce the transfer of dangerous pathogens.
- The TORCH+ contains eight high powered UV-C lamps to provide quick disinfection times. It's low power consumption allows it to plug into any standard wall outlet. The TORCH+ produces an efficient UVC output of 12 mJ/minute (200 μw/cm2) to get a calculated 99% reduction of MRSA in 10 seconds. A 99% reduction of spores like Clostridium difficile can be achieved in 5 minutes within a distance of 10 feet. A recent study shows that traditional UV systems such as the TORCH+ provide similar results as expensive Pulsed Xenon Ultraviolet Light Systems. Click here to read the full study
- The TORCH+ is loaded with features to make it simple to use and manage. Disinfection cycles can be controled based on time or accumulated UV dosage using the integrated UV sensor. The Torch+ comes with an iPadTM to use for operation and remote monitoring. Data recording and management is easy and efficient as well, with data stored on the iPadTM and emailed to a supervisor at the end of every cycle. Integrated motion sensors provide 360o coverage of the surrounding area to abort the cycle if motion is detected.