Products > ACCESSORIES > SCT System
- Recirculation interface for use with HEPAs, BSCs, isolators
- Self-contained; minimal chamber connections required
- Easily portable
- The ClorDiSys SCT combines both a Mix Box and Recirculation Blower to form a single, portable system to interface with any equipment that has minimal connection ports such as HEPA Filter Housings and Biological Safety Cabinets (BSCs). The Mix Box and included connection TEEs supply the means by which to inject and sample chlorine dioxide gas and humidity into the system and the regenerative blower provides a method of circulation through the system. All connections utilize standard 1” Banjo fittings.
- Chlorine dioxide gas is approved by the NSF for Biogical Safety Cabinet decontamination and is one of the only decontaminating agents that can penetrate and easily decontaminate throughout HEPA filters. Optional scrubber systems can be used when BSC blowers are non-functioning or Supply HEPAs with no exhaust require decontamination.
- Ideal for BSC, HEPA Housing and other limited external connection applications
- Download the SCT Brochure
|Dimensions||17" L x 14" W x 35" H
(43 cm x 36 cm x 89 cm)
|Weight||80 lbs. (36 kg)|
|High Powered Blower||Flow Rate: 56 CFM
Max Pressure: 50" WC