Better Built > Tunnel Washer
- The BetterBuilt T200 Series Tunnel Washer is the result of a progressive approach to washer design which combines cleaning performance, ease of use and long term durability. Unique energy saving options and patent pending features allow this washer to meet the demands of today’s busy facilities.
Key Features :
- 99% Dry Cages
- A patented inclined belt design found in the dryer section allows residual water trapped on horizontal surfaces to drain off while the optional forced air nozzles dissipate water droplets clinging to the surface of cages.
- Energy Savings
- A unique optional energy saving heat exchanger system reduces overall steam consumption 50% and cold water consumption 100% during normal operation by recapturing valuable heat content from the overflow rinse water.
- Pause Mode
- A well thought out features which allows the user to pause the washer and maintain temperature without consuming hot water or pump electricity when not processing cages. When pause mode is deactivated processing can start immediately without waiting for water levels or set point temperatures to be reached.
- Cold Water Pre-wash
- An additional top and bottom mounted spray header provides extra gross debris removal as well as cold water for drain discharge cool down. Also, the cold water spray serves as a condensing curtain which reduces steam vapor from exiting the load end of the washer.
- No More “O” Rings
- Spray headers are fitted with a positive spring-loaded locking collar which ensures the best possible spray pressure. Other manufactures use “O” rings which wear and break resulting in lost spray pressure and ultimately reduced cleaning performance.
- Ease of Use
- All BetterBuilt washers use a PLC microprocessor with industry leading touch screen controls featuring Activ™ PM diagnostics. All parts and components are non-proprietary and available from local suppliers or the factory.
- Tunnel washers are capable of processing more than just rodent cages and with the addition of our Activ™ Clean Diverter Station facilities will appreciate the increased productivity while users will enjoy the convenience and safety benefits when processing non-cage items.
- Our tunnel washers are designed for integration with other BetterBuilt products such as bedding dispensers, bedding disposal units, Sure-Flo™ bedding handling systems and our line of Activ™ Integrated Automation Solutions.
Note : Standard Configuration is 36″ load, 48″ pre-wash, 48″ wash, 60″ rinse 48″ unload. With 96″ optional dryer the overall length is 28′-0″.
|MODEL||INTERIOR CHAMBER (W x H)||EXTERIOR CABINET (W x H x L)|
|T224||24″ x 24″||52″x 99″ x 240″|
|T230||30″ x 24″||58″x 99″ x 240″|
|T236||36″ x 24″||64″x 99″ x 240″|
|T242||42″ x 24″||70″x 99″ x 240″|
|T248||48″ x 24″||76″x 99″ x 240″|