Products > DECON CHAMBER & WASHER > DECON CHAMBER
Decontamination Chamber with CD Generator
- Short cycle times
- Quick connection to chamber
- Precise concentration monitoring
- ClorDiSys' Decontamination Chambers are designed for use in any pharmaceutical, manufacturing, laboratory, or research setting. They provide a gas-tight chamber for quick and easy decontamination of equipment and items entering a clean facility or for routine decontamination within a facility. The Decontamination Chamber is designed to easily interface with our Minidox-M, Minidox-B and Cloridox-GMP chlorine dioxide gas generators.
- Chlorine dioxide gas is a highly effective agent capable of quickly and effectively sterilizing computers, electronics, medical devices, sterile products, instruments, and components at ambient temperatures. In some instances, a chlorine dioxide gas Decontamination Chamber can act as a direct replacement for a space consuming bulk autoclave and removes the need for high energy steam consumption.
- ClorDiSys' Decontamination Chambers can be manufactured in either single door or double door pass-through configuration when the safe removal of items from a contaminated area is necessary or when new equipment and components need to be brought into a sterile area.
- Custom sizing and features available