Products > ACCESSORIES > BIOLOGICAL INDICATOR
- Tyvek wrapped spore strips
- Highly CD resistant Geobacillus stearothermophilus spores provide a sterilization challenge
- 18 month shelf-life
- Biological indicators provide repeatable, reliable evidence of a successful sterilization cycle. For chlorine dioxide sterilization cycles, biological indicators are chosen with 106 (that's 1 million!) Geobacillus stearothermophilus spores inoculated on paper strips and wrapped in tyvek for their high resistance to the chlorine dioxide decontamination process. ClorDiSys features NAMSA biological indicators for the highest standard of repeatable and consistent results.
- Biological indicators can be used for initial validation or as part of ongoing cycle verification procedures. Biological indicators can be placed out in the open or in more challenging areas to test the distribution and penetration properties of CD gas. Visit our Biological Indicators Page to view successful challenge areas and learn about the full power of sterilization with chlorine dioxide gas.
- Highly resistant to the CD Process. Reliable and consistent results
|Quantity||1 box / 100 strips|
|Population||1 x 106 / strip|
|Shelf-life||24 month expiration|
|Part Number||BIs: BI-S/100-001